2 Years

 Hey everyone! I've officially hit 2 years and only got 1 week left, so this will be my last Email. It's been a crazy fun 2 years, full of joy, happiness, sadness, hardships and a ton of learning.


I stayed in Majayjay for my last cycle and its been a blast. My companion is Elder Yadao, he just hit a year and is a dawg. We've just been grinding and having fun while doing it. I've been training him to be a District Leader.

Nothing crazy has been happening in the work, I had my last Zone Confrence last week, last interview with President, just a ton of lasts... but 2 weeks ago was one of the best days in my mission. I got to go to the Alabang Temple! My first time inside a Temple since November 2024. Was a surreal experience to be back inside the Lords house. I testify that it's the house of the Lord!!


As of today I have 8 days left, which is crazy. Has been the best 2 years of and for my life. I can wholeheartedly testify that Jesus Lives! He is my Redeemer & Best Friend! Pondering the last 2 years of my life, I am so grateful that I decided to serve a mission. I've experienced first hand what it's like to be Converted to the gospel and I've been able to help so many other people feel of that same Joy!


Looking back over the last 2 years, 2 of the greatest truths I've come to know are... "We are children of a Loving Heavenly Father." "He has a Perfect plan for each of us." Super simple truths that have changed my life.


Yall are invited to come and listen to my homecoming, ill be speaking twice so you can choose which one you want to come to. I love yall! See you next week! 


Spiritual Thought:

John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tibok - Earl Agustin

Typhoon Uwan

B'vista